Compared with all other types of housing, shipping container homes are the best value and cheapest.
If you really need a home, and want to get rid of paying rent every month, but lack the funds to buy a new concrete or pre-fab one, container homes might be right up your alley.
You don't have to be a slave to rent any more!
And you don't have to be a mortgage slave either!
- It is inexpensive, it’s efficient, and it’s eco-friendly.
- Container homes are also very energy efficient in almost any environment with some creative and inexpensive design.
- If designed properly, a container home is earthquake proof, tornado proof, fire proof, termite proof, flood resistant, "nature proof".
- You can build anything, from cheap and small, to extremely large and extravagant!
- A little bit of creativity, paneling, flooring, and siding and you’d never be able to tell that it's made from large steel modular boxes.
- With container homes you can easily upgrade an existing home by simply adding another 40′ container which adds an instant 320′ square feet onto your total living space.
- From the time you order the raw containers to the time it is ready to live in can be as little as 1 month.
IN THIS PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE, YOU WILL BE GETTING AN ENORMOUS GUIDE CONSISTING OVER 1100 PAGES! :
215+ pages in ‘BUILD YOUR OWN SHIPPING CONTAINER HOME, STEP BY STEP COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE’ book.
550+ pages in "SUPERB CONTAINER HOME PLANS & PROJECTS" book.
280+ pages in "SUPERB EXAMPLES OF CONTAINER ARCHITECTURE" book.
56 pages in "MY FIRST CONTAINER HOME" book.
Home Interior design planner application.
60 Days 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Please Note: This is a digital product available for purchase as a digital download. No physical product will be delivered to you. The books are in PDF format and can be read by any device that has free Adobe PDF reader.
To buy, click on the link below