Building a wood project usually starts with finding a plan. And that’s easy to do. A quick search online will give you thousands of woodworking plans to choose from.
But what if you have a project idea of your own? What if you want to build something that has a unique size or shape…or something that needs to fit in a particular space?
All the plans in the world won’t help you now, because it’s nearly impossible to alter the design of an existing plan. That’s why I created the the EZ Wood Project Designer. It’s the perfect tool for helping both beginners and experienced woodworkers bring project ideas to life.
But don’t let the name fool you. This is not a software program. The EZ Wood Project Designer is a unique set of templates, diagrams, and guidebooks that require nothing more than a simple pencil and a passion for building. If you can imagine it, you can build it..
EZ Project Planner
- Magic Drawing Cubes
- 1:12 Scale Cutting Guides
- 1:12 Scale Ruler & Graph Paper
- Project Timeline & Materials Checklist
EZ Pilot Hole Guides
- 1x Boards Pilot Hole Templates
- 2x Boards Pilot Hole Templates
- Plywood Edge Pilot Hole Templates
My First Project - 3 Easy Project Plans
- EZ 2x4 Cutting Station Plans
- EZ 2x4 Workbench Plans
- EZ Solid Pine Bookcase Plan
How to Build Anything - with 3 Tools, 3 Boards, 3 Steps
- 3 most important tools...and how to use them!
- How to buy lumber at a DIY home center.
- How to measure, mark, and cut boards to size.
- The easy way to drill & drive wood screws.
- How to build a box (and cabinet)
- How to finish pine like a pro.
- Build Your Own Plywood Cutting Guide
- EZ Match Chart: Drill Bit, Countersink, Fastener
- EZ Match Chart: Pocket Hole Screws
It's a Complete Project Design Package!
Go ahead! get started on your creative journey! Do remember there are two bonuses for you!
Click on the affiliate link below to buy this tool that will give you an awesome experience in creativity!